cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 61 of 92

Re: Account Suspension Message : Déjà vu ?

Go to solution

@SeanD wrote:

[...] please rest assured that your email will not be deleted if you are using it and that BT are continuing to look into why this message has appeared for some users.

Cheers

Sean

Hello all,

Further to our previous update (quoted above), we wanted to reiterate that no email addresses will be suspended.

The email team have been looking into this, and they expect to be ready to deploy a fix in the next few weeks, which will stop these incorrect messages being presented. We will share any new updates as and when they become available.

Thanks,

Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
spackhead
Contributor
Message 62 of 92

Go to solution

thanks Stephanie

do we need to post in here to get our account checked and sorted or is it a blanket solution for all of us users with this problem?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 63 of 92

Go to solution

You will not get an individual check/fix of your account. If there is a fix to the false message it will be a universal one.

spackhead
Contributor
Message 64 of 92

Go to solution

thanks

so you are sure we don't need to do anything and are 100% certain that we are not going to have our accounts suspended?

Mine is showing only 5 days left and so any fix is likely to come way after that cut off point

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 65 of 92

Go to solution

Did you read the thread. It has been repeated many times by BT and the moderators, your account will NOT be suspended.

0 Ratings
bcross
Aspiring Contributor
Message 66 of 92

How do I stop my email addresses being suspended

Go to solution

A year after the earlier posts on this subject I am still having the same problem.    I now have 9 days to go on the three email addresses I use every day.

0 Ratings
bcross
Aspiring Contributor
Message 67 of 92

Re: How do I stop my email addresses being suspended

Go to solution

Pleas ignore this post, my earlier search for answers only uncovered the 2014 correspondence.  I now have the full current picture.

0 Ratings
PinkSquirrel
Contributor
Message 68 of 92

Go to solution

Should this reassuring update be added to the sticky messages? 

@StephanieG wrote:

@SeanD wrote:

[...] please rest assured that your email will not be deleted if you are using it and that BT are continuing to look into why this message has appeared for some users.

Cheers

Sean

Hello all,

Further to our previous update (quoted above), we wanted to reiterate that no email addresses will be suspended.

The email team have been looking into this, and they expect to be ready to deploy a fix in the next few weeks, which will stop these incorrect messages being presented. We will share any new updates as and when they become available.

Thanks,

Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 69 of 92

Go to solution

@PinkSquirrel Good Shout!

I have created a thread and pinned this to the top of the email board.  I have locked that particular sticky to prevent multiple thread discussing the same problem.

I have however linked back to this thread in case other user would like to comment.

Sticky can be found here Account suspension message - Advice

Cheers

Sean 

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
COMPANY-PENSIONER
Aspiring Expert
Message 70 of 92

Go to solution

Jus abowt maurning awl.

Eye nevr relisd uh powst wot eye rote, wood garnr sewmatch nowtarioty, ann aclaim.
Maibee, eye ort 2 tayk ougp ritin perfesonalley.

Best regards. COMPANY-PENSIONER [ CC1960. Concordia Res Parvae Crescunt ]. Smiley Very Happy
ps 3-Days to go. It's getting exciting. I can't wait !

0 Ratings