cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobbieMac
Message 11 of 14

Re: Account locked out.

Hi @Alan4995,

Thanks for posting back to confirm that.

Sorry for all these problems and for the time that this has been going on.  You can get in touch with us and we will give you a hand from here.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Alan4995
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 14

• I have tried several browsers, the BT app my mail app on iPad and iPhone. But it’s not just email; I can’t access My BT or BTcloud and when I speak with BT on the odd occasion they get back in touch when I am not at work they can’t do anything either. It just gets elevated to the manager or some special team! To be locked out for nearly 3 weeks is not great
0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 14

Did you respond to @RobbieMac invitation to contact the mods?

0 Ratings
Alan4995
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 14

Yes I’ve done that, told them to call after 1900 as I work during the day, had four calls before lunch time this week, I was supposed to get a call today at 1900 but nothing.

i can’t still can’t access BT Cloud, My BT or emails, I pay BT a lot of money every month for broadband, tv, mobile, cloud etc and to be shut out of many services for 3 weeks now isn’t great. All I want is my access restored, not too much to ask.

0 Ratings