cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

After sending an email to one of my contact groups replies accumulate under the one from the 1st to

Go to solution

When I send an email to one of my contact groups, replies accumulate under the first email response & I have no idea how to a) stop this happening & b) open the individual email to see the responses

Why this happens I don't know, it never used to 

Any help gratefully accepted

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: After sending an email to one of my contact groups replies accumulate under the one from the 1st

Go to solution

Click on the change view button near the top right and de-select Conversation view.

Message 3 of 9

Re: After sending an email to one of my contact groups replies accumulate under the one from the 1st

Go to solution

Thank you, you've solved the mystery

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

@tojo3wrote:

Thank you, you've solved the mystery

Yes, @licquorice did indeed solve the problem but you have flagged your own post as the solution! Duh!

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

@Carlusha 

I have changed it to @licquorice 

Message 6 of 9

Go to solution
Wasn't I supposed to - @licquorice gave me the solution & it solved it - so what was I supposed to do?
I'm not familiar with the etiquette on this site so if someone wants to enlighten me feel free
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

The idea is that the post that gives the solution is marked as such so that anybody else with the same problem can easily find the solution without wading through the whole thread. 

It's not that important.

😃

Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Thank you for the info & for solving the problem.  I rarely use this site so am not familiar with what to do

Cheers

Tags (1)