cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Am no longer getting emails from 'hotmail' - what's wrong?

Go to solution

A long time contact of mine has been getting error messages every time today they send an email to me using my, '...t21@btinternet.com' address, but if they use the standard format of 'x@talk21.com' it arrives no issues. Fault has only happened from today - what went wrong?

This is the error message they get...

email issue anon.png

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Am no longer getting emails from 'hotmail' - what's wrong?

Go to solution

This error continues today, obviously there's nothing I can do - is anyone at BT even looking at why you are bouncing back/not allowing emails from, 'hotmail'?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Getting more irritated now, error now happens on, '@talk21.com' format as well as, '.t21@btinternet.com'. so BT, what have you done to cause this, and can you fix it please?

hotmail error.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Stephen5000, thanks for posting and sorry you are having trouble getting some of your emails. 

Would you be able to provide a rejected email (as a .eml file) with it's headers? 

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Stephen5000, the email team has asked if you have the sender's email address to the allowed sender list and if not would you add it and test again.

cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Aawww bless, what a lovely suggestion LOL We have been corresponding for almost a decade, with many 1000s of emails. Yes, they are in my contact list, and have had no issue at all until yesterday...

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Stephen5000, thanks for confirming that and it's always best to check everything. 

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings