cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Am receiving emails, but can't send them all of a sudden. Nothing has changed on my account set up

Hi a week ago, all of a sudden I noticed my emails were not been sent. I am still having this issue. I have not changed any account or set up details, its just stopped sending suddenly.

It is a bit email. I can still receive emails fine.

I have read some others have been experiencing similar issues.

Is there a main bt issue problem i should be aware of? Bt servers down or  anything. 

Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Am receiving emails, but can't send them all of a sudden. Nothing has changed on my account set

Does it continually ask you to re-enter your password and, if so, does it work when you do

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Am receiving emails, but can't send them all of a sudden. Nothing has changed on my account set

Are you a BT Broadband customer or are you paying for your email through a BT Premium email account?

How are you accessing your email account, is it by using an email client/app or by using a web browser?

If it is an email client/app, which one?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

i am still having trouble sending emails.

the error message was.. reported error(0x80004210b)

the op timed out waiting for a response from the sending stmp server.

week later, error message has changed to

reported error(0x8000cc0d) unable to find email server. please verify properties

i have no idea what this means or what i need to do.  as i never touch any of settings or email .

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @scottiegirl  the error messages appear to be originating from your Outlook email client.  Please ensure you have the email set up with the settings as shown here

The only info I can find on the second error message you have mentioned is to do with a Windows update issue. 

Thanks 
Neil

0 Ratings