Did you mean: 
Highlighted
robster1
Beginner
Message 1 of 35

Amazon emails blocked

Go to solution

Hi All

I have joined the forum to try and get an answer as to why Amazon emails are not getting through to my BT Yahoo email address, BT dont know, so how they expect me to i have no idea

I have checked my excluded list not in there, and have tried switching off Norton but to no avail.

BT suggested I may have blocke emails from amazon by mistake but could not tell me how to undo this

Anybody help please im at the end of my tether with this

Thank

0 Ratings
34 REPLIES 34
Trilew
Message 2 of 35

Re: Amazon emails blocked

Go to solution

I too have found that Amazon emails haven't got through for the past two days.  I have checked the Settings in my online email account, and then checked the blocked list and there is nothing there. 

0 Ratings
annoyed-again
Beginner
Message 3 of 35

Go to solution

I am suffering the same problem since Saturday evening 22nd July. Amazon  certainly seems blocked by BT-Yahoo.

Had web chat with amazon, and sent me more emails that I did not receive. Used email an item to friend from Amazon and found all BT-Yahoo registered addresses blocked but gmail, icloud and yahoo.co.uk not blocked.

Web chat with BT made me do all the usual stupid things, change password, web browser. Even when I said the problem also occurred on IPAD yahoo app, and direct online to BT-Yahoo email. I also think other shops and banks may have been also have been blocked, but just do not know, and certainly less emails received than usual.

Have made an official complaint via email but expect not to hear back for sometime. There seems to be a denial that this has happened.

I am glad,I am not the only one, as something may get done about this.

Sorry, I have no solution to this and have wasted a lot of time to try and get this sorted , all to no avail.

I may have to change ISP provider and email address for many sites, if this continues, as I now don't know what other emails are being rejected/not received.

I also just joined, because of this problem

0 Ratings
Trilew
Message 4 of 35

Go to solution

I have just been in contact with Amazon through their Chat facility, and there is a fault with them.  There server was down, but they hope to get it dealt with very shortly.

0 Ratings
headcrash
Contributor
Message 5 of 35

Go to solution

It's also affecting BT Mail as well.

I've lost both an Amazon locker pickup code and an order confirmation email.  

Both went missing after Saturday 22nd July, as per "annoyed-again".

I'm assuming that the mail server's SPAM filtering has gone badly wrong and

they're just getting rejected completely.

0 Ratings
forrest27
Message 6 of 35

Go to solution

I have the same problem using bt mail. Have spoken to technical team at amazon and bt and both claim there is nothing wrong their end. Have not received any amazon notications since sat 22nd july. Glad Its not just me, I have been at a loss for what to do as neither amazon or bt will claim responsibility.

0 Ratings
jane55
Message 7 of 35

Go to solution

I too have suddenly stopped receiving emails from Amazon. I called Amazon and they resent their emails since 22nd and these still have not been received - not in inbox, spam or trash - nowhere. The problem appears to be with BT.

What are BT doing with my mail please? 

0 Ratings
jane55
Message 8 of 35

Go to solution

I have now called BT who find this a mystery. They have no solution - I have checked for blocked or filtered emails and definitely have NOT got Amazon listed. BT pledged to contact Amazon to try and sort this out ....let's hope they do as they say.

0 Ratings
robster1
Beginner
Message 9 of 35

Go to solution

Having spent a good couple of hours with BT today they have assured me there is nothing wrong with yahoo mail, I went back to Amazon, who then held there hands up and admitted there was an issue with their email service, in particular sending emails for password resets, been going on since yesterday apparently, Amazons solution try again tomorrow as we're working on it, looks like the wife won't be getting the nice duvet set from amazin after all 

Spoiler

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 35

Go to solution

Hi guys,

Sorry you're having this problem.

I'm just dropping by to let you know that I've highlighted these concerns to our email team.  I'll let you know whenever I hear word back from them.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings