cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The_Polyguy
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

An email I replied to yesterday no longer shows the replied to icon next to it in my inbox.

Hi guys.

The reply icon showed up last night after I had sent the email but this morning it does not?? I had to open my sent folder to confirm I had actually sent the reply.

I've tried refreshing the page but still no joys.

I've checked the app and that doesn't show it as replied to either!?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I couldn't see this mentioned on the improvement roadmap either.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Stephen5000
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: An email I replied to yesterday no longer shows the replied to icon next to it in my inbox.

@The_Polyguywrote:

Hi guys.

The reply icon showed up last night after I had sent the email but this morning it does not?? I had to open my sent folder to confirm I had actually sent the reply.

I've tried refreshing the page but still no joys.

I've checked the app and that doesn't show it as replied to either!?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I couldn't see this mentioned on the improvement roadmap either.

I have experienced this as well, sometimes the 'reply arrow' shows, sometimes it doesn't, it usually appears eventually again but doesn't seem to be  a robust action. I've decided just to ignore it and treat it as yet another delightful quirk of the new system... (Far too much else in life to genuinely sweat over)

0 Ratings
The_Polyguy
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Re: An email I replied to yesterday no longer shows the replied to icon next to it in my inbox.

Thanks Steve.

Yes, I agree, much more out there to worry about atm!

It's also good to know that it's not just me having this issue! 🙂 Unfortunately, this is not helpful to someone with a bad memory, and loading of mail folders seems so slow now since the switch, so flitting back & forth between inbox and sent is time-consuming too!? It's not my connection speed, that's usually about 67 down.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback.  Stay safe 👍

0 Ratings
Stephen5000
Expert
Message 4 of 4

@The_Polyguywrote:

... so slow now since the switch, so flitting back & forth between inbox and sent is time-consuming too!?

Many here, including myself reported the slowness of the system, but to be honest, after a couple of weeks of migration, my speed returned to 'normal'. Hopefully if you have just been migrated to the new WebMail recently, it'll improve when it settles in.

You may notice that when a new email arrives to a folder, the system keeps it a secret and doesn't tell you by increasing the folder 'count' and going 'bold'. This is currently my most urgent and annoying fault but it is down to be fixed in v2.20 in January (Check the URL address bar to see what version you are on, should be v2.18.2 currently)

0 Ratings