cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Philjh
Beginner
Message 1 of 45

An error occurred when loading message body. [Err code: 10023]

Odd behaviour that has just started today.

I have a contact that sends me lots of emails. Starting today, every email from this contact results in.

An error occurred when loading message body. [Err code: 10023]

when i try to access their sent email.

It happens with no other email from any other contact. I've tried emails sent over the last 10 years from this contact and the same thing happens.

I've tried 3 different browsers (Edge, Chrome and ie) on 2 different computers with the same result.

Using the K9 email app on my mobile works fine.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated as this is an important contact.

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
44 REPLIES 44
Highlighted
JanBob
Message 2 of 45

Reading certain Emails

In the last few days I have been unable to open some e-mails - receive the message - An error occurred when loading message body. [Err code: 10023].

Any ideas please?.

Thanks

0 Ratings
kwaker5
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 45

Re: An error occurred when loading message body. [Err code: 10023]

No help, but I am getting the same thing (not just from one email sender though).  Annoying!

0 Ratings
JimmyR
Beginner
Message 4 of 45

Exactly the same thing happened to me today and only to the one friend's email address.

I hope someone in the know will come up with a solution or that it will self-repair.

0 Ratings
alikat
Beginner
Message 5 of 45

I too am getting this error on some emails, which is very annoying. Can no-one from BT advise on this?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 45

Hi all, thanks for posting and are you still experiencing this error message? Post back and let me know and if it is still happening we can get this investigated further.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
kwaker5
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 45

Yes

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 45

Hi @kwaker5 thanks for responding so quickly. I've sent you a Private Message (PM) with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will get this issue investigated. I will also PM @Philjh @JimmyR and @alikat so you can get in touch if you are still having this problem. 
Please include the time and date of when you last got the error message when replying as it will speed up checking the logs.

Cheers
JohnC2

0 Ratings
Cat_slave
Beginner
Message 9 of 45

This 10023 error is clearly a widespread problem, going by the rocketing number of views on this thread.

I reported it to BT this morning.

At the time it was affecting emails from one person that I communicate with regularly. What is worrying is that it also affects historic emails, going back months, which I read OK at the time. This suggests it is a BT problem.

The error has now started to affect emails from a second person who regularly emails me, last incidence 1342.

No one from BT has got back to me since I reported it.

0 Ratings
teeaykay
Message 10 of 45

i have been getting this messages for the last 3 days on certain email addresses any idea on if you can fix or when it will be fixed

0 Ratings