cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Auto-Forwarding not working ?!

Email should be auto forwarding from my mothers account to mine. It stopped suddenly and I've received nothing for a few months. I checked the settings and it is correctly set up.  But it does not seem I can alter anything and the 'Save' button is not enabled anyway.

I also discovered good emails from eg: TV Licensing are getting auto put into Spam - not helpful and rather worrying. Emails auto put into Spam do not get picked up if your use Pop accounts and perhaps not auto-forwarded by default  because it's in Spam.

If you put email from Spam back into Inbox, still no auto-forward, so I decide to Forward email to me.

Guess what - now it will not send - something about BT think I'm trying to send spam:

bt error (6-1-1-1) ID (6694415100CA0596)

These emails sent from TV Licensing in the UK are not Spam. I had to remove some images and not required content to get it to send.

Is auto-forwarding working Or is this something else BT have messed up OR not fixed in new design.

I've still not discovered how to tell BT that certain emails are not spam.  All I can do is add email address to safe sender list, but that does not help if auto-forwarding or forwarding still blocks the sending operation.

0 Ratings