cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

I have this strange cartoon avatar attached to my email account which I can't get rid of! If I click on the camera on the picture it doesn't allow me to change it, and it is the account I use for work etc so quite embarrassing.  

Any advice how to remove it?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Avatar

if you go to top of page then click your avatar then select settings then avatar then you can change it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Thanks but that doesn't work. If I click on the avatar it takes me to an account info page and no settings option. In the other settings options there is no avatar option. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

if has to be avatar at top of page next to envelope  you should then see profile , settings etc

you obviously have to be logged in

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Nope - unfortunately nothing there. I have been through every single setting available, nothing that says avatar or even profile. If you click on settings there are no options to change this. If you click on the avatar itself it takes you to an account information screen offering ways of managing email account, changing password etc. 

It is so frustrating! This is an old btinternet email address.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

sorry my fault  I misread your post and I thought it was the forum avatar you wanted to change

have you been migrated to BT Mail from BTYahoo mail?

if you log in to your email using web mail can you not make changes there

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Ah ok thanks.

No I think I am still on bt yahoo mail..  unfortunately logging in via webmail seems to brings up the same page.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

Hi @kiranasreen,

Thanks for posting. Can you post some screen shots of what you're seeing? Remember to edit out any personal info.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings