cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT App, BT mail - don't work

Bought new iPhone - loaded BT mail...., which defaults to BT app., which does not work on any level. Either "reply" emails don't send OR the email page opens and the as soon as I start typing, the whole thing moves up and I'm left with ONE LINE to type on at the top of screen. BT are supposed to be looking into this., but don't call when they say they will, or at all. How do they get away with this.....?????@@@@

Also, the "new improved" platform they moved me to when they ended with Yahoo - is more bug-ridden than an ant hill and after 4 years of begging them to fix it, or at least some of it......, they don't / can't.

Why do BT have a Help Technical department (located in various places in the UK and not joined up) - when they just either CLOSE your complaint the next day, or pretend to "look into" your complaint, but just don't.

BT are a disgrace at the moment.   End of rant, but wishing BT will read this, or perhaps a tabloid newspaper.....

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT App, BT mail - don't work

When there are countless good email apps to choose from, I have no idea why anybody would choose to use the dire BT app.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT App, BT mail - don't work

@Scammers2112 

BT no longer provide email facilities to new customers which some insight to priority of email problems

As @licquorice posted I would definitely leave BT mail and select a third party app which would be far better

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings