Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
onlymeagain
Message 1 of 3

BT Business Email problem after changing password

Go to solution

Hi there,

I have just changed the password and now cannot send or receive emails.  There was no problem before, but after changing the password on the BT Business account, I get the error.

I have ready through the community and cannot find any help.  Up until the change I was sending and receiving emails using Windows Live Mail.  Also tried setting up on an iPad, but have the error, password incorrect.

Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Business Email problem after changing password

Go to solution

@onlymeagainwrote:

Hi there,

I have just changed the password and now cannot send or receive emails.  There was no problem before, but after changing the password on the BT Business account, I get the error.

I have ready through the community and cannot find any help.  Up until the change I was sending and receiving emails using Windows Live Mail.  Also tried setting up on an iPad, but have the error, password incorrect.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi @onlymeagain   I don’t know if it makes any difference but the “business” community help can be found here:

https://business.forums.bt.com

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Business Email problem after changing password

Go to solution

As @VeteranISPUser  posted as a business user you need to post on business forum as this is residential forum

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings