Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Conorwhelan
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Calendar on a Samsung S5

Hi,

Could anyone possibly help please, I have a samsung Galaxy S5 and I have managed to get me BT emai working in the generic email app (it's a shame there is no BT Mail APP!!), however I cannot get my BT Mail Calendar working on the S Planner App.  

When I add an account the only option I get is to add a microsoft exchange activeSync account - when I put my email address in it keeps saying account already in use!! grrrr I'm lost! I'm obviously doing something wrong!

Should I try a new calendar app, is that the problem?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Calendar on a Samsung S5

try the google calendar that comes with S5.  I use that and works great even better if you use chrome as browser

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Conorwhelan
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

HI, many thanks for your feedback, I thought I had the google calendar? is this not the S-Planner?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

s planner is not the same as google calendar  I have an icon for google and opening that has google apps one of which is calendar  I also have it on it's own

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings