cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT Email App on Samsung phone closes after a second or so, emails arriving not enough time to open.

Go to solution

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Email App on Samsung phone closes after a second or so, emails arriving not enough time to op

Go to solution

Uninstall it and install a proper email app such as Blue Mail

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Re: BT Email App on Samsung phone closes after a second or so, emails arriving not enough time to...

Go to solution

Hi @Cariad15 Thanks for posting, I'm sorry that should be happening, has the app just started doing this after the recent update? 

I'd recommend an uninstall and reinstall to see if that helps.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Re: BT Email App on Samsung phone closes after a second or so, emails arriving not enough time to...

Go to solution
Thanks for the advice - All good & nothing missing! Could have happened as recent BT update failed to fully download....
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

The BTMail app just goes from one probem to another.

You should seriously consider uinstalling it and install a decent tried and tested email app such as the one already suggested above.

Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

I really have no idea why people persevere with the BT mail app.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Re: BT Email App on Samsung phone closes after a second or so, emails arriving not enough time to op

Go to solution
Accepted and problem resolved
0 Ratings