Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT Email via BT.com

Go to solution
Hi, I resorted to speaking with a BT agent via a live chat today, and he gave me some advice, but my problem hasn't been solved. To be honest, I thought the instructions he gave were a cop-out really, but anyway... From today, when I log into my BT email account via bt.com (using a desktop), my contacts and calendar functions do not work. When I click on the contacts tab it says 'contacts unavailable' and when I click the calendar tab it tells me that 'an error occurred while reading the calendar list'. If I then click back on the email tab I get 'sorry we cannot show your contacts at this time'. I have never had this problem before, and my browser is set to delete history and cache when I log off the computer. The live chat agent told me I need to delete my history and cache, and that all would function OK. I did this, and of course the problem still exists. Can someone help me please? Only because I can't view my contacts, I have to manually type in email addresses, and that's if I know them! Also, I have stuff recorded on my calendar that I urgently need to access. It's quite frustrating. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is a moderator able to shed some light or investigate for me? Thank you in advance.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Email via BT.com

Go to solution

If this problem has just started today without you having changed anything or carried out any updates on your computer my advice would be to do nothing.

Do not change any setting or passwords etc. 

It may well just be a "glitch" that will sort its self out over the coming days.

You could try using a different browser but other than that leave it a day or two and if not resolved post back.

Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
Thanks for your repy gg30340. It wasn't a browser problem; I use firefox normally - also tried IE and got the same thing. Thankfully when I logged in the next day things were back to normal.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I'm having exactly the same problem today!

0 Ratings