cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT Email

Hi I have been trying to sync my email address with my phone, I didn't have any problems before but for the last few weeks I have been getting a message (Couldn't verify account. The username or password is incorrect or POP3 / IMAP access isn't turned on for this account. Check your email account settings on the web. Then try again.)

I have tried this but have not had any luck I have also tried to add a new account for my wife who is also getting this message. I am wondering if there is a problem somewhere on the system that is causing this problem. We both have Samsung J5's the only other thing it might be is our mobile phones have done a few updates I wonder if that has caused it ???

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Email

I've had the same experience. For some reason mu iphone will not sync. Then in frustration I leave for a day or so and then it decides to snyc when I try again

This has happened twice in the last quarter. Sorry I don't have an answer for you its massively irritating and gmail seems to just work without the hassle of BT mail