cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 17

Re: BT Email

Yes I am using the latest Edge browser, but my wife isn't and I have tried deleting all the cookies which made no difference.  Oddly enough I've just managed to log onto the site this morning for the first time in days.  I couldn't log onto it last night.  Is the problem tied up with peak traffic times?  I will log on again today and see the result.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 17

Having said all that, I've just tried again and can't access the site!  So, back to square one.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 13 of 17

Thank you @grandpa.

Do you have any other browsers such as Google Chrome or Firefox that you could try log into?

I can get your accounts checked out for you but it would help us to know if most mainstream browsers are affected or solely Microsoft.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 17

Sorry, I don't have any other browsers.  We have tried it on both versions of Edge and Internet Explorer.  We can download our email using iPhones and Mozilla Firefox, but cannot log into the BT email site since it was updated.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 15 of 17

Thank you @grandpa,

I've sent you a private message so we can get this looked into for you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 17

I've been asked to mark this as an "Accepted Solution".  I have been contacted by BT but as yet there is no solution.  This morning I could log onto the site which then took ages to load my emails.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 17

It will be an automated email which requests you to mark as solution IF the problem has been resolved. If it has not yet been resolved don't mark it.

0 Ratings