cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gandalf12
Message 1 of 3

BT Failmail

I have just been migrated to the new BT Mail and have just had to endure the lunacy of creating a BT ID. However what has astounded me is that in Thunderbird which I use to access my BT emails, I have received a whole host of emails dated 2011 which I have never seen before.

Can't wait for tommorrow BT to see what I missed in 2012!!!!

The whole thing is nothing short of shambolic and as for the BT ID, what a waste of time, unless BT get their act together I, too will be looking elsewhere for my service in future. I just wish this had occurred before I had Infinity installed last week tying me in for another 12 months.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Failmail

Hi gandalf12,

I'm really sorry about that, has this been resolved? If you need any help drop me a reply on this thread.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
gandalf12
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Failmail

No this was not resolved, I continued to receive very old emails for the next few days, these have now stopped. However all the incoming mail,which over the past ten years or more I marked as spam know gets through to me and I have too spend time marking these as junk all over again.

In my opinion BT have seriously let down its customers with this change and as I stated earlier I will be leaving  BT at the earliest opportunity and would not recommend them to anyone. If anyone took up my previous recommendations to use BT then I apologise for any problems you are now experiencing but in defence I did not know that BT would make this unholy **bleep** up!!!!!!

0 Ratings