cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT ID not recognised or primarily e mail

Help,

Yet again I can't login to my BT account as by BT ID is not recognised or my primary e mail. I accessed my e mail a few days ago so know it works. Logged a call about my broadband and a EE mini hub, setup a password for calls. Then next day primary email and linked d mail not recognised. Can't login. Help desk can't help as they say I need to loginto my account to fix. But I can't login to my account as main ID not recognised. I'm stuck. Any ideas as BT didn't have an online self PW reset

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT ID not recognised or primarily e mail

To reset your password, go to the log on page and look below the password box you will see a link "Forgotten your logon details". Click on the link and follow the prompts.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Done that and system says ' we can't find an account with that name'

So I'm stuck in a loop. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @MannyCB,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you're having problems with the BT ID not recognising your email address. My colleague has sent you a Private message. If you reply to that message with your details, we'll take a look at this for you.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Hi Paddy,

I've been on phone for ages and someone in BT will be recreating the e mail. But they have lost all my e mails so only get the e mail back to them access my account. I got an e mail to activate e mail presume recreated but doesn't recognise my correct date of birth even though I had to confirm that during the call. Looks like BT system is completely corrupted. Nothing works properly 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Just reply to the mods

0 Ratings