cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

BT Inbox problem

Hi,

As of a few days ago, I noticed that my BT webmail inbox was only displaying emails I had received since the beginning of March, and nothing earlier (I have had BT email for over a decade). I also access BT email on my iphone, where I can see all the emails in my inbox going back years. I spoke to a BT customer support person who said she could tell i had logged onto a POP server. all my emails had been transferred onto that server and so were no longer on the BT server (and therefore unrecoverable). I've no idea how I might have done that - the only other device I use is my iPhone, and the person got me to check the email server setting on that, which said IMAP. Since the call, I have noticed that a few of my emails have reappeared in my inbox (i now have them going back to late December). Also, if i use the "search" function in the inbox, it returns results with emails going years back. Is this possible if they have been deleted from BT servers? if they haven't been deleted, can anyone advise me on how to get them back? is there some setting i have clicked that only shows, eg, the last 50 emails in my inbox?? thanks in advance! 

0 Ratings