Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peteros
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT Mail Roll-out ?

Go to solution

Does anyone (especially BT) know the current status of the programme to replace BT Yahoo Mail with BT Mail ? My BT Yahoo Mail is working ok, but the changeover has been advertised for a few years now and I am wondering how it is getting on. Thanks everyone. 24.09.16

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
mrtilly
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Mail Roll-out ?

Go to solution
This is the reply from BT

In regards moving to BT Mail we have no details on that just yet but please see here https://is.gd/U56zTJ for details, when your's is due to be moved the BT Mail team will contact you to let you know and they are a ringfenced team so only they will have the details for privacy reasons, sorry I can't be more concrete on this point but they will let you know as soon as possible,
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

The migration from BTYahoo to BTMail has been stopped and on hold for the past two years. There is no information being given out by BT if and when this is going to start again.

The link that is posted above is an old link and was relevant prior to migration being put on hold but is irrelevant at present and should be ignored.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
mrtilly
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

That's is what Bt sent to me last week when I asked them for an update

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

I have a copy of the email I received in March 2014 stating exactly the same information and link to the same website so it is hardly an update. It is the standard information that was sent out prior to the email migration taking place over two years ago.

0 Ratings