cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ChrisB
Expert
Message 21 of 24

Re: BT Mail occasionally bouncing back

I've been trying the "official" routes. It is just a run around. I was eventually given a number (0808 1006778) but if the BT Mail option (not Yahoo) is taken it returns you to the standard 150 route. I'm trying webchat with the same result (i.e. call 0800 111 4567 which is the same as 150). I've now been promised a call back from the email team (level 2?) but I don't hold out much hope.

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 24

Hi guys,

Sorry that you are receiving this bounce back message.

@ChrisB @JohnLa @Pat_D @Chris_Hibiscus Could I ask that you guys send me over the full email address you're sending from and the BTInternet address you're trying to send to?  If you could also include your account details that would be great.  Please send these details to me via private message (PM).

Our email team are keen to investigate this to get an understanding why this is happening.  I'll send over the details to them and when there is an outcome to the investigation I'll post back on this thread.

Cheers

Robbie

0 Ratings
ChrisB
Expert
Message 23 of 24

I've sent a reply to Robbie. I was called back and told I'd be put through to level 2. After 20 minutes on hold I was put through to the Yahoo team! The agent couldn't do anything about getting me to level 2 so that option has vanished. It is all a big run around, passing the buck etc wasting both my and BT agent time.

It seems a simple problem to address but BT's intricate call back systems and silly scripts just get in the way! Why, for example, is the OS I'm using relevant? I was even asked if I was on BT Infinity! I think the agents aren't told to think.

0 Ratings
JohnLa
Beginner
Message 24 of 24

If I send an email to multiple addresses its only BT that get bounced back, so I think it's pretty obvious were the problem lies.

0 Ratings