cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teakbank12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

BT Mail on android not working

BT mail not working again. Its been hit and miss this last week.

This happened once before and if i remember it sorted itself out after a while....BT PROBLEM????

Annoying as i have to use on PC which i dont use often.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Mail on android not working

Do you mean problem with  btyahoo Mail not bt Mail which is different   If btyahoo mail which is most likely then yes just do nothing and try again tomorrow 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
teakbank12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

As far as im aware its BTMAIL they never seperated as they said they would years back.

I have BT Mail accounts with these email addresses that work on pc but not on android mobile which is annoying as i dont view oc very often.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

From your post you have the previous BTYAHOO  mail and if you login using web mail you will see the yahoo in header on left.  Like me you were no migrated to the newer BT MAIL.

so just do nothing and try again tomorrow 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

@teakbank12wrote:

As far as im aware its BTMAIL they never seperated as they said they would years back.

I have BT Mail accounts with these email addresses that work on pc but not on android mobile which is annoying as i dont view oc very often.

Hi.

If you login to webmail :-

https://www.bt.com/mail

if you see a Yahoo image top left, then you're on BTYahoo. They did a part migration before it was stopped in Sep 2014.

If the accounts work on the PC, how are you accessing the emails?

If it has just stopped working on android (what app?), then if you were using webmail on the PC - the thing to do is nothing. No password changes, no settings changes etc and simply wait. It usually fixes itself from a few hours to a few days. However webmail does still work.

Typically this usually only occurs for BTYahoo accounts.

teakbank12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Funnily enough its just started working.

For how long im not sure.

0 Ratings