cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

BT Mail on ipad

Anyone know how you can just view an e-mail in your inbox without seeing the list of other e-mails in the inbox in the left hand pane???
0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: BT Mail on ipad

Sorry, forgot to mention that I am viewing BT Mail via My BT on ipad and not via ipad mail.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 12

If you are using a web browser try going to "change view" at the right hand corner and de-select "Conversation View".

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

I believe that I did try that yesterday but will give it another go today.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

@gg30340. I deselected 'Conversation View' in the settings of BT Mail in My BT but nothing changed.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 12

Select " No Preview" view.

Message 7 of 12

There is no option for that (?).
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 12

It should be in the same section you found the "conversation view". If there is nothing there it may be that you are using the mobile version on your ipad and you may have to switch to the full version to get the setting.

I have presumed that you are on BTMail and not BTYahoo. Use this link to check if you are not sure.

http://diagnostics.bt.com/login/?workflow=EmailChecker&s_intcid=con_searchpriority_genericmail?s_int... Con_community:Email and Apps:L2:BT.com:BT Email Checker

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Yes, I am definately on BT Mail. Do you know how I switch to the full version on my ipad? or will I have to fire up my laptop?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 12

I don't know about the iPad but the settings for that are usually at the foot of the page where it should give an option of full or mobile.

0 Ratings