cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dixonmg
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT Mail

Incredibly, it is now more than 2 years since BT announced to the world that it was severing its connection with Yahoo! Mail and would soon be transferring all its customers to its own new email service, BT Mail. Since then, I have had numerous messages to the effect that my changeover was imminent and that I needed to make some changes to prepare for it. But still nothing has happened and I'm still on BT Yahoo! mail.

As a former BT employee, I find this apparent incompetence deeply embarrassing. I think I read somewhere on another thread that the switchover has been indefinitely postponed. If this is indeed the case, does it not merit a permanent posting at the top of this topic, advising us what is happening, and what we should expect?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Jay42
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Mail

Its embarrassing how poor the Email service is.. the yahoo platform is so poor you would think BT would have the intelligence to migrate to a new programme.. unfortunately not...

I'm in the process of moving every over to GMail...

Good luck

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Oliver341
Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Mail

Meanwhile Yahoo gets progressively worse, with an advert inserted at the top of the list of messages. A horrible practice. And yet BT still persist with them.

Oliver.
0 Ratings