Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Monty31
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

BT Mail

Go to solution

Just been moved to BT Mail only to find no contacts displayed!  There is not the option to add any either.  Various browsers tried.      

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Mail

Go to solution

What type of device are you using?

The following is when a PC or Laptop is used.

Just to ensure you are looking in the correct place:- log onto your email account using a browser and click on the "Contacts" button in the menu bar.

When the page opens you should have two columns. The first column should show your contacts folder named "Main".  The second column should show a list of any contacts you have previously stored in your contacts folder.

There should be a a menu bar at the top of this column with a button "new" and "more". Clicking on the "new" button should bring up a new drop down box and give you options which once you choose the option you want you then follow the prompts.

DanielS
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Monty31,

I am sorry to see that you're contacts aren't showing for you.

If you still can't view the contacts, after trying @gg30340's advice, please reply back to my private message.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Monty31
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for suggestion but I have been trying this since Monday on my PC.  Contacts page is empty - no columns.  I just get a message "loading contacts" followed by "unable to complete". 

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

I would suggest that if you haven't already done it you should contact the moderator as per the message he has sent you.

0 Ratings
Monty31
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks - have done so earlier.

0 Ratings
Monty31
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Your suggestion of contacting the moderator who responded previously led to success.  I now have my contacts back but the list needs cleaning somewhat.  At least I don't have to start from scratch!