Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Interstella
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: BT Premium Mail

Go to solution

I had this problem very recently as well.  It took well over a week and several phone calls from BT to sort it out. Like you, I couldn't transfer my Premium Mail accounts over to my new account, I was getting the same error messages as you and I was also being charged £7.50 a month.  I believe BT have had some recent email problems which may be part of the reason it took so long to sort out but I found the BT people very helpful and we did eventually get it sorted.

The problem certainly seemed to be a bit baffled at first so I allowed them to see my computer screen while trying to sort the problem as they obviously thought the problem was user error (i.e. me!) and when they got the same error messages they went away and had a think about it!  It's all good now, the refund of the extra money I paid has been sorted and hopefully next month's bill will be £7.50 lighter.

It took a bit of time but my email was working throughout the process and the BT people were very good so no complaints from me.  I hope you can get it sorted soon.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 12 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @banoffee29 thanks for replying, I'm really sorry your still getting an error message.  I'll make sure @DanielS gets your message when he's back in the office. I suspect we'll have to enlist the help of our email team to get this sorted but don't worry we will get your emails moved over it may just take a little longer than we would like.

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 13 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @banoffee29,

Thanks for getting back to me. I am sorry that it still doesn't allow you to import the email addresses online.

I'm getting in touch with our developers and asking that they move the emails across for us. It may take them a couple of working days to move them. I will then close down the Premium Mail account and I will let you know once it is complete.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 14 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @banoffee29,

I hope you are doing great.

I've moved that email across to your broadband account as promised Smiley Happy

Do you need any other help at all?

Thanks