Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

BT Premium Mail

Hi,

For some years now I have been paying £1.50 a month for you Premium Mail service as i wanted to retain a specific email address.

Last week I had infinity2 installed. Is there some way I can link my existing Premium Mail service (and email addr) to my new infinity package so that I can now stop paying the £1.50 per month ??

Regards

Re: BT Premium Mail

Hi Hillscr2

I can help with this send us an email using the contact us link in my profile you will the link in the section 'About Me'.

Thanks

Stuart

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry that we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)

Re: BT Premium Mail vs BT Yahoo Premium Mail

I have just subscribed to BT premium mail, or so I thought. It would appear I am running two identical accounts(both main and sub email addresses) with different passwords. So when I use iPhone and iPad, I can access my BT emails (I was moved from BT Yahoo to BT mail) just as I have been, but when I go through the webmail, I am directed to BT Yahoo log in page, and required "strengthened" password. I am now very worried what happens when 30 days' grace period is over and I can no longer access my old accounts. Would I be using BT Yahoo premium accounts with new passwords? BTW the reason for going to Premium mail is because I changed from BT broadband to BT Business account, as I needed a fixed IP address.