cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

BT Spam filtering is useless

You read the BT blurb about 'spam' and 'phishing' and they tell you what to do but...  For months we had sexual emails being sent to one of my addresses, usually in eastern type script and always containingg indicative words.  Everyone was marked as spam in BT Mail yet they continued coming direct to the Inbox - up to 30 a day - and we then had to close that account as it was becoming a nightmare and impossible to just download the emails to our PC.  Ironically, several quite genuine emails were being put into Spam even though we had received emails from these senders for years.  Now, the same thing is happening with my main address - and again I duly mark each one as spam and then delete them.  Still they come straight into my Inbox - now 10+ a day and rising - even the subject content is (again) clearly spam/phishing and the latest emails have been total gibberish anyway.  Is BT totally incapable of dealing with this?  If so, why get me to waste my time marking hundreds of emails as spam when the BT sustem takes no notice of it. 

0 Ratings