Message 11 of 41

Re: BT WEBSITE DOWN ?? - Cannot log in to Email or My BT

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 41

Given the number of posts there would obviously appear to be a problem when logging on to BTMail.

I would strongly suggest that if you are unable to log on you DO NOT change your password. 

When there is a problem, changing your password invariably makes matters worse and causes more problems when the initial problem is resolved by BT.

The best advice is to wait patiently until BT resolve it.

0 Ratings
flytothemoon
Contributor
Message 13 of 41

Thanks, I certainly would not do that - problems are also now appearing on Twitter https://twitter.com/NickBradshaw_UK/status/1381958535588630534 

It would just be appreciated if BT woul post on the website or on here with an update on the technical issues.

StuartH
Message 14 of 41

Hi all

Tried this myself and have reported an issue to have it investigated.

As soon as we get anything on this we will post back here.

Thanks

Stuart

marcusvh
Beginner
Message 15 of 41

email not able to login

cant loggin due to error on system, loggin details correct but who do you get in touch with to fix problem

0 Ratings
halfhearted
Contributor
Message 16 of 41

Managed to get myself locked out for 20 minutes - "too many attempts". The best thing to do is nothing.

0 Ratings
sdd
Beginner
Message 17 of 41

Glad it is not just me. I can't log in to BT TV or my BT account.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 41

Just so that users are aware, this problem does not appear to be affecting the use of email clients and apps so if you have one of those on your device you should still be able to access your emails.

0 Ratings
chrisbritt
Beginner
Message 19 of 41

email login

I can't login to my two BT email accounts, despite changing the passwords. Is there a general problem with BT as I can't get into MyBT either! I've been getting fake BT emails recently, warning me to click through to safeguard my accounts. Is there any connection?

0 Ratings
halfhearted
Contributor
Message 20 of 41

@gg30340wrote:

Just so that users are aware, this problem does not appear to be affecting the use of email clients and apps so if you have one of those on your device you should still be able to access your emails.

That's true. The app my phone uses is still logging in to BT email with no problem & I can read & send email from there. So, it appears to be a problem with webmail.

0 Ratings