Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 31 of 41

Re: BT WEBSITE DOWN ?? - Cannot log in to Email or My BT

@keithp wrote:
Not much point posting a fairly unhelpful reply is there?
I was merely providing some info in case it would be useful.
Perhaps in future you may refrain from posting such replies that serve only to annoy or antagonize.

There wasn't much point in posting an unhelpful message stating the obvious with no useful info was there. It only serves to annoy or antagonise. 

Will168
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 41

MyBT seems to be working for me now. I don't have BT email, so cannot comment on the status of that.

0 Ratings
keithp
Aspiring Expert
Message 33 of 41

gg30340
You are the most unhelpful person - how you can call yourself a 'distinguished sage' is beyond me. I posted the location - in case it would be helpful. I dont think you work for BT so why post such unhelpful replies.
0 Ratings
keithp
Aspiring Expert
Message 34 of 41

JohnC2
Tell that to gg30340
0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 35 of 41

@keithp wrote:
gg30340
You are the most unhelpful person - how you can call yourself a 'distinguished sage' is beyond me. I posted the location - in case it would be helpful. I dont think you work for BT so why post such unhelpful replies.

@gg30340  Is one of the most helpful members of this forum. Clogging up a thread with multiple posts all saying the same thing AFTER it has been posted that BT are aware of the problem and will update with further information is just totally pointless and frustrating.

halfhearted
Contributor
Message 36 of 41

My BT email (via webmail) is now working again. No problems.

0 Ratings
keithp
Aspiring Expert
Message 37 of 41

Well he was NOT helpful to me. And I am allowed to say so, so your post is again not helpful.
0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 38 of 41

I think the public stats rather state who is the most helpful.

Public Statistics @keithp 
Total Messages Posted 91
Total Solutions Authored 0
Total Kudos Given 2
Total Ratings Received 3
Date Registered ‎13-07-2010

Public Statistics @gg30340 
Total Messages Posted 33891
Total Solutions Authored 1975
Total Kudos Given 2179
Total Ratings Received 7611
Date Registered ‎10-12-2012

0 Ratings
keithp
Aspiring Expert
Message 39 of 41

licquorice
"WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH THIS?"
You are just insulting me. Again you are as bad as the original poster who replied.

I had the same issue with the e-mail, I read the other replies, who are seemed to just say yes I have a problem too. SO I thought I would be helpful and post a reply to say - Yes I also have a problem, and by the way I am in n Yorks in case that helps as I am not sure how you post a fault. Since then I have had nothing but insulting replies from people who should no better.  You are not helpful to posters at all. All you had to say - if indeed you had to reply - was thanks, BT are dealing.

I have always had help and mature replies, but today I feel like either you have all got the hump for some reason or you want to pick a fight. Well you have chosen the wrong Yorkshireman here.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 40 of 41

@keithp wrote:
gg30340

First of all I do not call myself a "Distinguished Sage" any more than you call your self a "Contributor". Those names are applied by the the "forum system" over which I have no more control than you do.

You are correct, I do not work for BT.

In your post you reported you had the same problem along with your location and asked how to report it to BT.   I asked what further was there to report and I pointed out that the issue is already being dealt with by BT and that could be seen in both this thread and on the email log on page. This was done in case you had read neither.

You then appeared to take exception to this and post an inane post stating I am the most unhelpful person and annoying an antagonistic.  This despite that I have helped you previously. When I replied to that you then take exception to that and start "name calling" and stating I am the most unhelpful person.

It would appear to me that after my initial reply to your post, in your own words you took the "hump for some reason or you want to pick a fight" or just give insulting replies, Yorkshire man or not!

0 Ratings