cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 421 of 450

Re: BT Webmail Feedback v2 (post 16th April release)

Thanks. I had never experienced the problem until the new format email was introduced. The old format seemed fine and far better than what we now have.  Regards, John

0 Ratings
Message 422 of 450

Thank you very much. I will try that and let you know how I get on.  Regards, John

0 Ratings
Message 423 of 450

Just tried it. Sadly I had no success, but thanks for trying to help.  John

0 Ratings
Message 424 of 450

Have also experienced this. I am out of contract with BT and I am now seriously changing provider. Usual prob though I have had this mail address for years and it is going to cause so much hassle changing, but I think in the end it has to  be done.  Regards, John

0 Ratings
Message 425 of 450

@Speedway1 see message 420 of this thread.

Also it would  help in following the thread if you attributed your replies to a poster or quoted the post you are replying to.

Message 426 of 450

@Stephen5000Thanks for the suggestion but it made no difference. 

0 Ratings
Message 427 of 450

@Oddbodkin 

No Luck, the conversation view made no differerence but thanks for the suggestion.

0 Ratings
Message 428 of 450

BT mail sending empty emails

On 21st June at 14:49 I sent my monthly email to a contact. The mail had a subject, body text and one attachment. It  was received and acknowledged.

On 30th June my contact received from me, apparently, an email dated 21st June and timed 13:49. The subject was the same as the 14:49 mail but the mail itself was empty - no body text or attachment.

There is no record of this empty mail in my either my Sent or in Trash folders (and I'm really not good at deleting from Sent either).

I might have started and discarded a mail with the same subject at some time, but why would this or any other circumstance generate an empty mail after a nine-day wait?       

Mods, would anyone anywhere know what happened? 

0 Ratings
Message 429 of 450

Thanks for the reassurance.  I'll give  Thunderbird  a go when I have some headspace.    Thanks also for the heads up about the Imap setting.  I need all the help I can get.

I only use email on my desk top computer - not on phone or tablet.

I am electro hypersensitive so try to use this equipment as little as possible.

0 Ratings
Message 430 of 450

Hi, morning all

The email team released update version UX3.6 on 26th June to accounts that have already been migrated to new version of webmail. This update includes the following fixes:

1. The description for Teams invites showed as plain text instead of HTML
  2. It was not possible to expand subfolders when moving emails within the Touch User interface
  3. Unable to delete emails in External accounts

If you still have any issues or problems please reply with:

• A detailed description of your issue
  • The browser type and version you're using
  • The operating system you're using
  • The version of webmail you're currently on - this will be displayed in the URL in the address bar (the new version will show 3.6.0 and old version 3.5.0)

The email team are regularly reviewing this thread and will be logging any new issues for investigation following this latest release.

We appreciate this isn't a massive update, but we are still working through several updates that are currently under review. We hope to have another update for you ASAP. 

Thanks

Jordan

0 Ratings