cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 861 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

I am not using conversation view. Why should I have to go through numerous steps just because BT have messed up system that was working quite well?
Message 862 of 952

@RogerH27 wrote:
I am not using conversation view. Why should I have to go through numerous steps just because BT have messed up system that was working quite well?

OK up to you.

0 Ratings
Message 863 of 952

Here's another one that's new to me. I logged in as usual, with username and password (both filled in from password manager, so I know they're right) and solved the captcha. Then I get this:

RichardHaselgrove_0-1711453784695.png

I cancelled out of everything, and tried again - got in at the second attempt.

Message 864 of 952

Richard ... Had the red box error a few times, My version is   .........index-rui.jsp?v=ci-MX_3.2.1#/mail

Jumping cursor seems to have changed its wayward ways. Perhaps mods need to ask what version being used ?

0 Ratings
Message 865 of 952

Same here - looks like yet another issue that has raised it's ugly head and affecting numbers of people.

0 Ratings
Message 866 of 952

" Bad Request "

So what is going on there ? It should say , Don't you use the back button, 

0 Ratings
Message 867 of 952

Re: Email Changes

Yes, same for me... however if I get the same MailChimp email to my gmail email address the words aren't cut in half! Can't believe how rubbish the email is now they've supposedly improved it... have sent a complaint to BT, but haven't had a reply!!

Message 868 of 952

Re: BT E Mail

Why on logging in to bt email have they taken the option away to "stay logged in"? Also no "eye" to click on to check that I've typed my password correctly?

How has bt email got this supposed upgrade so so wrong?!!!!

Message 869 of 952

Re: BT E Mail

Had a completely frustrating morning when the jumping cursor problem returned in spades. I phoned BT and the customer service person told me she had not heard of the problem, and as far as she was concerned this issue had not been reported before. I waited a long time to speak to a supervisor who said he knew her were e mail problems but had not come across this one. I give up.

0 Ratings
Message 870 of 952

Hi Groo, the move comes up with an error each time on the desktop. It's more reliable to do on phone app.
We do have Halo 2 or something, best we could get for hosting Zoom calls (although still get the unstable internet flag), some of the cost is also BT/EE TV, lowest cost package. No landline, got rid of that cost.
0 Ratings