cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 941 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

I'm logging this as an error/bug but it's not one that could be readily predicted. 

I've been sent an email with two cc'd recipients, an unknown number of bcc'd recipients, and no content. 

I can say with certainty that there should have been content, so the mail was sent early in error. 

Yahoo deals with the mail with no problems (I'm forwarding my mail from BT to Yahoo for the moment). 

BT issues a warning message: NoContentError.jpg

It should either do nothing and display a blank screen, or the message should indicate the lack of content.

It certainly shouldn't ask me to wait for somethimg that's never going to happen. 

0 Ratings
Message 942 of 952

The Email team have confirmed the latest release will go live tonight at around 10pm.

This will include the list of changes published in this thread.

I plan to lock down this thread and create a new one, so we have a fresh view of feedback post release and so it's a bit easier to navigate and pass onto the email team. I'll post the link to the new feedback thread in here before locking down this one. But I'll also pin it on the Email board. 

Message 943 of 952

Good to hear.

0 Ratings
Message 944 of 952

That list does not include the cursor jumping back to the start of a draft email whenever autosave autosaves.

0 Ratings
Message 945 of 952

Sorry to niggle, but (so far) that thread doesn't have a list of what the programming team think they've fixed: it only contains a PARTIAL list of the problems that have been reported here by users.

If you're saying the two lists are identical, fair enough: but I for one feel that the broken word wrapping on main display of incoming emails is the one which most interferes with my daily use of email - and it's not on the list.
Message 946 of 952

". . . the broken word wrapping on main display of incoming emails is the one which most interferes with my daily use of email"  Yes, @RichardHaselgrove - I agree with you 100%.

0 Ratings
Message 947 of 952

Can we revisit tomorrow and confirm the situation on wrapping issue in the new thread i'll set up please. I can pick it up with the email team from there for an update. 

Message 948 of 952

OK, will do. I still have the "two characters per line" email, received on 13 March, that I sent you a screenshot of. It is, unsurprisingly, still displaying the same way this morning.
0 Ratings
Message 949 of 952

Oh! Thank god for that! I thought it was just me (broken word wrapping), and I didn't know how to express the problem. I'm SURE that bt will fix this problem along with all the others, WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!

Message 950 of 952

It's one of many that have been reported,but which are not on the list