cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 541 of 952

Why has my email format been changed? I hate it, it is clumsy, untidy and wastes valuable time and

Why has the email format been changed?

0 Ratings
Message 542 of 952

Re: New Webmail

Yes you can still do that but you can't block the sender unless you open each one up. 

0 Ratings
Message 543 of 952

Re: new email format

Could someone please explain the thinking behind the new email format? In every aspect it seems worse than the predecessor, and I fail to see any benefit.

Message 544 of 952

Re: New Webmail

It's working for me too in Firefox and Windows 10. Just hover over the sender's name.

ShaunOM_0-1709204151720.png

0 Ratings
Message 545 of 952

Re: New email format

It's all very well BT saying they're working on it, but this all started in January & is getting worse not better. I now get an error message every time I try to delete an email.  Would be nice if they actually communicated with us.

Message 546 of 952

You have to remember that BT is a communications company - but like other companies in the communication business they haven't got a clue about communication
Message 547 of 952

Thanks RogerH27, that made me laugh!
Message 548 of 952

RogerH27 , smiles here too, Big corporations  get to be top heavy with talkers , and then recruit more talkers , and sack doers. ( I was one of the latter ).   

Message 549 of 952

If BT as a company had to start from scratch, they simply wouldn't exist. 

0 Ratings
Message 550 of 952

Sorry but your reply does not relate to my problem.

In the new EM I need to select an email like I used to be able to by sender I can't do that in the new EM. I use Firefox to use BT Email. RGDS. David R Connell

0 Ratings