Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 952

Re: Spaces between each email line since update

That's great, thank you
0 Ratings
Message 42 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

I have been swapped over to the new email today.

Two queries on initial use. I would like to ensure the body of the email and my signature are the same font. Is it either possible to change the body font or advise what it is?

Secondly, I've found that if I stop to ponder what I want to type for a moment and then start again, it jumps to the start of the email, adds the text then deletes it. I then have to click where I was to start again.

Message 43 of 952

@adam101 

You can change the font of both the email text and the signature.

In the email text to change it click on the A with three small lines icon in the Compose email menu bar and select the font you want.

The signature font can be change by going to the "signature" in the settings and click "  "Add new signature" . A new box will open for your signature and once again select the font you want by using the menu bar.

Regarding your "pondering" go into the settings and click on "Mail" and change the "Auto save draft" time to five minutes to see if that helps.

Remember to click "Save".

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 952

@gg30340 

I am aware of how to change the font for a specific email - I was looking for the defaults for all emails, so I don't have to change the font each time I write an email so it is all consistent.

I've deleted my signature and started fresh without changing fonts etc. However, the email starts with a line of Arial, then a few lines of whatever the default font is and then my signature in the default font. The sizes all differ as well. Very odd.

Message 45 of 952

I think the new e mail system has been sent to try us.
It's very poor.
Message 46 of 952

@bazred1 wrote:
I think the new e mail system has been sent to try us.
It's very poor.

Isn't it funny that this is said every time BT have changed the email interface and when they do change it the users jump up and down defending the "old" system and don't want it changed!

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 952

@adam101 

As far as I am aware there is no way to change the default font.

I will ask the moderators to pass this onto the Email developers to see if this can be changed to allow the user to set the default font.

Message 48 of 952

@gg30340

Ok. If I can't change the default font, it would be good to know which one of the fonts listed is the default one, so I can ensure that the font used in my signature is the same as the body.  

Message 49 of 952

Not keen on your response. The new e mail is awful and as for that advertising side bar which appears anytime you move, enough said. I have an opinion and am entitled to use it. Thanks for your post.
Can I ask this. Are you happy with the new e mail system?
Message 50 of 952

@adam101 wrote:

@gg30340

Ok. If I can't change the default font, it would be good to know which one of the fonts listed is the default one, so I can ensure that the font used in my signature is the same as the body.  

It appears to to me to be the arial font with a default size 14.

0 Ratings