cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 601 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

Dear Nick

This is the email from BT that I've been waiting for since the new system went live.  Thanks for sending it. I wish we could have had an acknowledgement of the problems sooner.

As a not very techie user I always imagine that I've done something wrong.  Then I was being driven mad and not knowing where to go for help.  I don't find the Community Message Board easy to use and don't really know who I am 'taling to'  as not used to using such forums.

Someone  in the CEO's office has been helping me but we keep missing each other.

Message 602 of 952

Re: BT Webmail Feedback

Have been following "Re: New BT Email format": unaware of "Re: BT Webmail Feedback" comments until today . . . and there's over 600 of them!
I assume we can still make suggestions for (other) improvements?
0 Ratings
Message 603 of 952

Re: Latest incarnation of BT Webmail. Jeez, this is BAD

@chrisgore Thank You! Thank You! and Thank You!

0 Ratings
Message 604 of 952

@DISRUPTED- as has been mentioned several times, you can change the 'Auto Save Draft' to the maximum 5 minutes (default 1 minute) that will make 'most' of you email compostion cursor jumping issues go away, unless you are composing a long one/making a brew!

BT Mail setting.jpg

Message 605 of 952

@chrisgore wrote:

@DISRUPTEDand others:  Just discovered those unnecessary coloured buttons on the left hand side can be turned off by going to Settings (Top Right) then Mail (LHS) then untick the "Show avatar in message list" box.

But they should not have been automatically included, but left as something to turn on if the user doesn't mind being annoyed.

That information has been posted countless times on the forum, but of course nobody bothers to read.

Message 606 of 952

you tell 'em, Liquorice. Everybody arrives on this desert island without bothering to get a grasp of the shipwreck narrative! It's 603 posts of 38 faults. A gripping tale.
Message 607 of 952

Maybe we could have a film!

0 Ratings
Message 608 of 952

Thank you for that pictorial.   People learn in different ways especially when fraught.  I wish I had seen that when I first asked. xxx

0 Ratings
Message 609 of 952

@licquorice

"That information has been posted countless times on the forum, but of course nobody bothers to read."

I first posted on this discussion on page 52. And only then after first posting something separately without the knowledge that there was already a thread. But there is no way that anyone is going to wade through 50 or 60 pages when they are only here after an immense amount of frustration due to the 'upgrade'.

It's a step forward that we have now been told BT are working on 38 issues.

Perhaps there could be a pinned response listing the 38 issues and where possible a temporary solution.
Otherwise repeat issues (and solutions) will be inevitable.

Message 610 of 952

@chrisgore wrote:

@licquorice

"That information has been posted countless times on the forum, but of course nobody bothers to read."

I first posted on this discussion on page 52. And only then after first posting something separately without the knowledge that there was already a thread. But there is no way that anyone is going to wade through 50 or 60 pages when they are only here after an immense amount of frustration due to the 'upgrade'.

I agree but that solution was posted on the first page!