cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pcowx
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Webmail

After BT upgraded my email to Webmail, the cursor jumps the the beginning of the email after typing a few words. Any ideas? I have spoken to at least 8 of BT's on-line support personnel without any success. BT have now cancelled my complaint without resolving the problem
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Webmail

Do you have Adobe Flash Shockwave plugin or add on enabled in your browser. If you do try and disable it to see if that help the cursor problem. 

Have you tried Chrome to see how you get on with that?

0 Ratings
pcowx
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi.  No, I don't have Adobe Flash Shockwave plugin or add on enabled in my browser

For some reason I cannot get connected to Chrome.  It will not allow me to establish a password.

The problem with the cursor jumping continues, even though BT rather rudely closed the case "mid chat"

Thanks for the help

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Which browser are you using? If you are not already using it can you try Firefox.

What to you mean when you say " I cannot get connected to Chrome.  It will not allow me to establish a password."

Are you referring to the BT webmail log on ?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

You should also check the following:-

Log onto your email account via webmail and go to the settings which are found by clickinh on your username at the right hand side. Click on "mail" then scroll down to " compose messages in rich text format". If the box is ticked, untick it and click "save".

0 Ratings