cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmaperth
Message 1 of 6

BT YAHOO MAIL INBOX ON GALAXY TAB

Today I cannot get to my BT Yahoo Mail Inbox on my Galaxy Tab2.  Can login to BT Yahoo, click on email goes to a Yahoo login instead.  Has worked OK for months.  Am using the website not the app.  Is OK on desktop/laptop. Any ideas? Can I go straight to Inbox after log in?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT YAHOO MAIL INBOX ON GALAXY TAB

Have you tried to switch off and restart your Tab2 then log on. Sometimes if the tablet hasn't been restarted for a while this can fix problems.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Just tried it on my Galaxy Tab and when I search BTYahoo mail it brings up the login screen and when I enter user name and password it takes me to my email inbox as per normal.

Edit: Is it maybe that when you had previously loged into your email that the box remember me was ticked and when you came out of the email you never logged out and as a result any other time you went to the BTYahoo email you did not need to log on.

0 Ratings
jmaperth
Message 4 of 6

switched off/ON. still problem. Login to normal bt yahoo screen, click on mail and get yahoo mil login screen. Put in bt login and did get my inbox but not the usual layout and had to login twice to get there. Will leave until another day!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

You may be better using the Yahoo Mail app on the Andriod market.

0 Ratings
jmaperth
Message 6 of 6

I used the app before but do not like it as you cant log out!

0 Ratings