cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frankah
Message 1 of 5

BT Yahoo Currency Converter problem

On my home page, the BT Yahoo Currency converter table has stopped populating the table with data. Now just shows an empty table. Used to work fine. Any explanation regarding why this has happened and how I can fix it?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Yahoo Currency Converter problem

Hi Frankah,

Thanks for the message and welcome to the forum.  I can try and find out why this has happened.  Has this change only only recently happened?  Have you changed anything on your Homepage?

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
smev
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

The currency converter chart has been empty, off and on, for weeks. A few days ago, the numbers were so inaccurate as to be laughable.

0 Ratings
MrMike3358
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Sean,

The Currency Converter display on the Yahoo home page is still not functioning (and has been intermittent or non-functioning for sometime). When will it be restored? Is it not monitored?
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 5 of 5

Hi guys,

Could anyone affected by this please send in your details and include for your BT Yahoo login details, so we can get this investigated further?

You can find our contact link by clicking on my username.

Stephanie
Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings