cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Yahoo Email account

Hello, I use BT Yahoo for emails on my laptop, iPhone and iPad. Until today all worked fine synchronized across all three and then I was prompted on my laptop to re-set my password as my current one wouldn't work despite me definitely putting the correct old one in. New password works fine on laptop but I can no longer update the email account password on the Apple devices as Yahoo is no longer supported. So I followed the instructions from BT and created a new account on the devices for my BT email address (which is @btinternet.com) only to find the numerous folders I had previously have disappeared. I can't seem to get them back at all in that 'new' account. I have deleted the Yahoo account from my iPhone but it's is still on my iPad and I can forward any email but I'm no longer getting new emails into the inbox.

Does anyone know how I can get those folders back showing in my 'new' BT email account or block copy them as I fear losing them entirely.

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Yahoo Email account

Is it possible that you set up a Pop3 account instead of imap which will synchronise your devices

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings