cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hugh758
Aspiring Contributor
Message 41 of 60

Re: BT Yahoo Mail - 'Yesterday' is a day out ...

@PaddyB 

Hi

I cleared all browsing data, logged back in to my email account and no difference.

Cannot paste screenshot due to file size limit.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 42 of 60

Hi @Hugh758,

Can you try saving the image as PNG and that should do it? If that doesn't work can you drop me a PM with the screenshot?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Sue036
Aspiring Expert
Message 43 of 60

Hi Paddy,

I also still have the same problem. Have tried clearing all browsing data but that's made no difference. Will attempt to send a screen shot via PM.

Sue
0 Ratings
unwina
Expert
Message 44 of 60

As others have said  I still have same issues both before and after resetting cookies and cache as requested. I've sent my further comments and some screen shots and photos showing both the Initial 2 passes that affect the labels and also its more obvious in folders as well as emails are more spaced apart.

Hope this helps

0 Ratings
KernowChris
Expert
Message 45 of 60

Ditto here too, for several days. 

0 Ratings
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 46 of 60

Good morning Folks,

Thank you for your continued patience while we investigated this issue.  Your help in providing information and screenshots has proved very useful.

Yahoo have now confirmed that they believe they have identified a bug within the Chrome browser which is causing this issue.  Yahoo has now raised a ticket with Google to investigate.

I am unable to share a timescale of when the problem will be resolved but as soon as I receive an update I will let you all know.

Please bear with us.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Hugh758
Aspiring Contributor
Message 47 of 60

When we identified the issue did not occur when using Microsoft Edge I flagged it to Chrome support.

No response of course.

Hopefully Yahoo will have more success than I did. 

unwina
Expert
Message 48 of 60

@SeanD ,

Thanks Sean for the update.

Very curiously I noticed "Yesterday" was actually working correct ok late last night and early this morning ( 26th/27th 11:30pm-01:30am) but further down the list things were still skewed.

It's actually back to behaving badly today now but it's encouraging that Yahoo have identified the issue. I'm not wholly convinced its a chrome Issue but I guess we'll see. If it is chrome then my guess is that it may not be fixed very quickly.  

Anyway thanks for the update and please thank our guys who were dealing with this for us all.

KernowChris
Expert
Message 49 of 60

I believe the issue is now fully resolved, others who were similarly affected might want to check and verify that my statement is correct. 

0 Ratings
Hugh758
Aspiring Contributor
Message 50 of 60

@KernowChris 

Not FULLY resolved.

Today's messages are correct but Yesterday shows messages from the previous two days.

0 Ratings