Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harrycrac
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT Yahoo and BT Internet

Go to solution

Not sure why I have not been advised of the changes going on with my BT email account, however as I am experiencing a sucession of differnt problems relating to email and BT Infinity I have started to read about the subject.

As one of the original dial up customers in mid 90's and I still have same email address, it is quite easy to keep me updated. I knew nothing of the 'migration' I assume its an improvment but it is really frustrating now. 

Can I just migrate myself? then I can get the correct settings and future proof my connection. I use ipad and iphone mobile devices and a laptop using chrome. I dont use Outlook, web mail suits my devices and life.

Thanks for any help

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Yahoo and BT Internet

Go to solution

@harrycrac wrote:

Can I just migrate myself? then I can get the correct settings and future proof my connection. I use ipad and iphone mobile devices and a laptop using chrome. I dont use Outlook, web mail suits my devices and life.

Thanks for any help

No, you can't migrate yourself. The migration has been ongoing for months now but has possibly been put on hold due to ongoing problems. The settings I provided in your other post will not change with the migration. Webmail is available from here, again regardless of which system. https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

harrycrac
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Yahoo and BT Internet

Go to solution

Thank you for explanation, I will continue to use chrome and if it keeps logging me out then i will use safari.

Thanks for your prompt and clear repsonses.

@BTcare dont really care, do they!

0 Ratings