Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor
0 Ratings

Re: BT Yahoo mail: Unable to establish (S)TLS connection to POP3 server

Is it because BT are "divorcing themselves off  yahoo ? and some one has not told  Yahoo  seems that the tech bods are  running amok AGAIN Smiley Sad

Aspiring Expert
0 Ratings

[ Edited ]

I solved my problem, it was down to my spam filter - Peerblock - blocking the company providing the new mail service. once i allowed Critical path inc ,after finding this on a google search,

During the summer the BT Yahoo!  portal will close, but existing customers will still be able to access their BT Yahoo! Mail account by clicking on a link from BT.com. Later in the year, existing customers will be moved to BT Mail. Your inbox, including all your folders, will be moved over and you will keep the same email address, although you may be prompted to change your password.

BT has chosen a company called Critical Path to provide the BT Mail new email service.

We will be contacting all of our BT Yahoo! customers in the coming months to tell you what to expect before your email is switched to the new service.
http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/bt/4242087-bt-changing-mail-supplier-from-yahoo-to-critical-path.ht...

My windows mail worked again.

welcome to the world of last wednesday week.

there's now't wrong with 2 cans and a piece of string. at certain times, it is often faster.

0 Ratings

Worked for me but I hate having to search for solutions which SHOULD have been available before the change was implemented!) 0/10 for support.

Baldy

Baldy