Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jimbo813
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 18

Re: BT Yahoo sub account

@NeilO
Yes, the original password it doesn't recognise and when changed it won't recognise that either

Many thanks
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

@Jimbo813 sorry about this, I've raised a case to Yahoo to get it fixed. I'll be in touch as soon as they update me. 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Jimbo813
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 18

Hi @NeilO the sub account worked on the iOS yahoo app for one day, now it doesn't even log in. We still can't use both accounts on PC or any other devices, please can this issue be sorted as this is nearly a month now.
Many thanks
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

@Jimbo813 Sorry about this the fault was raised with BT Yahoo to fix the password alignment problems, they reported back on Saturday to say this has been resolved. Can you please try to align the passwords by doing a reset and let me know if this has worked? 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

@Jimbo813 I called there but missed you, can you let me know if that's working ok for you now?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Jimbo813
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 18

Hi @NeilO the yahoo app works fine but still not working on PC or iOS mail clients
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

@Jimbo813 You might need to delete and set up the email account in the PC and iOS clients again. The password sync issue has definitely been resolved on our side according to the email team.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 18 of 18

@NeilOwrote:

@Jimbo813 You might need to delete and set up the email account in the PC and iOS clients again. The password sync issue has definitely been resolved on our side according to the email team.

When you say the password sync issue has definitely been resolved, what does that actually mean? Does this only apply to the OP or in general? If the latter, I wait for the next report in the forums ...

0 Ratings