cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martin788
Contributor
Message 21 of 65

Re: BT email down?

Very odd! I can access my sub-accounts on webmail, and also download sub-account emails with my client, but I cannot access either on my primary email ID. 

(I am on BT Premium Mail using @btinternet email addresses)

0 Ratings
why_yahoo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 65

Not back here 😞

0 Ratings
PeckhamRose
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 65

I am sorry - I am in London so I am sorry not all of you have got it back yet.  But the whole issue of not being able to get all our emails from our different email addresses on anything other than Web Based Mail is really concerning. 

0 Ratings
martin788
Contributor
Message 24 of 65

It's back! Webmail and my  email client appear to be working now. But all the emails I should have received in the last 7 hours are missing!!!

0 Ratings
tyler
Contributor
Message 25 of 65

Came back briefly but mine is now down again!!
0 Ratings
_i
Contributor
Message 26 of 65

So what has happened to all the missing emails?  Do the senders know they were not delivered or have they just vanished into thin air?  

I had one urgent email I knew was coming sent to another address, and no sign of the original one to the BT address anywhere. 
Really not good enough. 

0 Ratings
martin788
Contributor
Message 27 of 65

Last time this happened the emails were just errrrrrrrr ...... missing!

I had to send emails to all my contacts asking them to re-send if they had sent me anything.

0 Ratings
why_yahoo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 65

I have only ever been able to get this as webmail on my chromebooks. My phone manages to set up the account. The spam filter is ridiculous, being in my address book is no protection to being junked. People complain all the time that emails just bounce back to them.

BT are useless, Yahoo are useless.

0 Ratings
_i
Contributor
Message 29 of 65

Looks like the missing mail trickled in overnight, so messages were delayed rather than lost.  Be nice to have an explanation for the cause of the outage..

0 Ratings
jhooker6
Beginner
Message 30 of 65

I hadn’t been able to get in since yesterday lunch time and eventually contacted them by web chat. Apparently my account had been compromised so they had blocked it but unhelpfully sent an email telling me this to the suspended account! Took a while but they reset it and now it is fine. 

0 Ratings