cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogerBlake
Aspiring Contributor
Message 41 of 65

Re: BT email down?

Dreadful service and the new webmail update is not fit for purpose.

Apparently I'm the only one to have any problems though!

(My webmail is still down in Epsom Surrey KT17  although IMAP email is now working.)

0 Ratings
Carlusha
Recognised Expert
Message 42 of 65

Yes, it is true BUT this only occurs once in a blue moon. BT will have it up in no time!

BT probs.png

0 Ratings
JonM1
Beginner
Message 43 of 65

Just received welcome email from BT to new eMail as I have just been moved from BT Yahoo this morning!

Now cannot log in to WebMail - seems to struggle and time out.  IMap is working but extremely slowly.  Takes minutes to recognise login password.

0 Ratings
gspearson
Expert
Message 44 of 65

I can do email via Outlook but not on webmail - it was alright at 6am, not now.

0 Ratings
landie57
Aspiring Expert
Message 45 of 65

I managed to log in earlier this morning bur now unable to either using MS Outlook or BT webmail. Never had this problem before switch from Yahoo to BT mail. 

0 Ratings
landie57
Aspiring Expert
Message 46 of 65

I see they have now posted a message on the webmail login page saying they have a problem.

0 Ratings
andydenyer
Contributor
Message 47 of 65

@licquorice MS Outlook did download new emails received since last night (i.e. since after I had shut my PC down) but, as I said, that was at the second attempt.  It is taking a AWFUL long time to synchronise each time (I'm using IMAP), and still can't log in to BT webmail via a browser (I usually like to see whether anything has gone in to spam, or whether any spam has got in to my inbox before opening Outlook).

0 Ratings
Hogie
Beginner
Message 48 of 65

I empathise with you. No email, everything else is OK. Nothing but trouble since they changed from BT Yahoo.

gspearson
Expert
Message 49 of 65

I am getting email alerts on MS Outlook to your messages above, but not on BT webmail.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 50 of 65

Hi Everyone, I'm really sorry about the problems you've had accessing your BT Email this morning. I've just been able to log in, please can you try again and post back to let me know if you're still experiencing issues? 

0 Ratings