cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeckhamRose
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 65

Re: BT email down?

Maybe because I just made a complaint about it to them!
0 Ratings
Addy
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 65

Yes I appears to be down. Can’t access via web browser or using imap with a email client and seems to be all my email account. If using web browser eventually get a yahoo error “15” and clicking for more info it just say engineers are working on it!

0 Ratings
Andy_N
Distinguished Guru
Message 13 of 65

There is currently a webmail banner saying :-

Sorry, but we're having problems with BT Yahoo Mail. We're working to get them sorted as soon as possible.

Hence a suspected major outage.

0 Ratings
Yorkyboy58
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 65

Exact same error message here. I’m on BT Yahoo email and still BT broadband customer. Live in Sheffield. BT please get this sorted or start compensating customers 

0 Ratings
Tranon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 65

It's about time BT migrate everyone off of BT Yahoo mail to the more reliable BT Mail system. The Yahoo mail is constantly causing problems.

0 Ratings
PeckhamRose
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 65

Here's weird:  I have 3 email addresses (for work rest and play?!) and a few days ago only ONE of the email addresses stopped filtering through to my phone email system and to my Windows Live Mail on my laptop. Just one of them. So I have to go to Web Based Mail through BT's website to access it. Today of course, that is down, and yet I believe I can still get my other email addresses' emails on my Windows Live Mail and phone. 

0 Ratings
Yorkyboy58
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 65

PeckhamRose,

i’ve got 2 email addresses, none of which I can access on webmail or IMAP. I’ve just been told by an online advisor it should be resolved in next 2/3 hours. Believe that if I see it. Told him if it isn’t fixed by morning I’ll be expecting a reduction on my bill this month

andydenyer
Aspiring Expert
Message 18 of 65

Yes, it's down. I was trying to access it at 6pm to look at an historic email in my inbox relating to an event we were going to at 6:30pm.  Initially, I was blaming a weak 4G signal on my phone and a poor Wi-Fi connection (I connected to BT Openzone, but had a message saying there was no Internet access).  I still can't get access to my BT email. Very poor show, BT.  We'll all be expecting some form of compensation for this latest shambles. 

0 Ratings
why_yahoo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 65

Mine is down too. I am a BT broadband customer, was told I would be migrated to BT years ago but nothing happened. Pay over the top and just get a crappy yahoo service with adverts and now no service at all.

0 Ratings
PeckhamRose
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 65

ANDDDDDDDDDDd it's back.  But I still can't get the emails from this particular email address on anything other than my web based mail.

0 Ratings