cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT email login

Go to solution

When I want to check my emails, I go to bt.com page and click 'email'. If I have to sign in I click the top box where you enter username or email address, both my email addresses appear underneath, I click the one I want then just have to enter password. been doing this for a long time. But since today when I click the box my 2 email addresses dont appear underneath, I am having to type them in. I am not sure why they are no longer appearing underneath, I have checked my chrome settings and nothing has changed there. Does anyone know how I can get them to reappear

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT email login

Go to solution

there are current problems with BT MAIL  see here  https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Unable-to-log-in-to-email-Help/m-p/2241754#M101493

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I am able to log in no problem, its just that I am having to type in the email addresses every time I need to sign in, whereas before they showed up underneath and I just clicked the one I wanted to use.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

The facility that you have been using to log onto more than one of your BT email accounts is being removed and may actually have already been removed from your account.

In order to access your BT email accounts you will need to logon to them individually.

The following was posted on the BTMail log on page but due to other problems that were happening this has since been removed.

We're making some changes to your Email log in

We'll shortly be making some changes to the way you access your BT email,

What does this mean for you?

• If you sometimes use your BT ID to log into your email account this will no longer be possible
  • If you have a favourite email address, account switching between accounts will not be available; you'll have to log into each email address separately
  • You'll log into BT email at www.bt.com/email
  • If you want to manage your email or check your bill you'll log in at www.bt.com/login
  • There is no change if you use an email client or the BT Email App
  • This will provide greater security for your accounts

We'll be in touch nearer the time, but you may want to start changing the way you log into your email now

0 Ratings