cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT email on outlook

Go to solution

Hi there, Happy New Year!!

I was hoping someone can help me please. I have my bt internet e-mail set up in my outlook account and I need to see if there is a way to be able to put my out of office on. When I have tried this, it does not give me the option, only on my hotmail account. I contacted Microsoft and they have said I can do it through the rules and alerts section but will need to leave my outlook running or I should contact BT to see if there is an alternative way. I have tried adding in a rule but it is still not working and no out of office reply appears. 

Any help will be appreciated and if I can provide any further info, please let me know.

Many thanks

Sarah 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT email on outlook

Go to solution

Log onto your email account via browser. Click on your user name at the top right then go to settings. Click on "Mail" then "Auto Reply" and enter the relevant information and click "Save".

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT email on outlook

Go to solution
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to your message but it has worked for me. The guidance BT were giving me did not work or help but following these steps, it was working straight away. Thank you so much
0 Ratings